We’re so glad you’ve stopped by. Welcome to Honey Hive Home. Based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, we provide professional organizing services to clients throughout the state and beyond (we love to travel!).
We would love to get to know you and help you to sweeten your space. Whether you need help organizing a junk drawer, closet, playroom, wardrobe or more, we can help! Please take a look at our services and drop us a line. We would love to help!
Why Honey Hive Home?
Sometimes we just can’t do it all! Between family, work, volunteer, social, and other commitments, it can be overwhelming to find the time to keep your space organized and free of clutter. We help to create order and calm through organizational systems that match your goals and life.
Many clients, though not all, find the help of a professional organizer particularly useful when going through a life transition. These transitions may include: marriage, birth or adoption of a child, home renovations, moving, children leaving home, downsizing, divorce, loss of a loved one, or moving into assisted living. We understand that all transitions are full of emotion and are here to lend a hand. Regardless of the circumstances, our services can make a world of difference!
- Expert experience
- An unbiased perspective
- A set of helping hands to sort through your items
- Non-judgmental assistance
- Recommendations of systems that will work for your family or business
- Practical help to make your space work best for you
- Contact us! We will promptly reply and schedule a brief time to chat with you to hear more about what you are hoping to achieve with our services.
- If we seem like the right fit for your project, we will schedule a 90-minute assessment (via phone or Skype).
- During the assessment, we will talk through your space and discuss how it’s functioning currently, as well as your goals for the future. We will write up our recommendations, including an estimate of cost and time if you decide to hire us to help. If not, no pressure! We will still leave you with several next steps you can try if you aren’t ready to commit quite yet.
- Beyond this point, all of our services are customized to meet the needs of our clients! We work in three (or more) hour time blocks in order to make optimal progress toward organizing your hive.