I can’t believe that September is already here! It sounds cliche, but summer really did fly by. Although I’m trying to live in the present, I can’t help but start to long for cooler temperatures here in North Carolina. With a ten day trip smack dab in the middle of the month to work on a client project and visit family in Connecticut, I have no doubt that September will fly by just as quickly. I’m publicly posting these goals to make sure that I keep working toward things that matter the most. Similar posts like these from Nancy Ray and Em for Marvelous have always inspired me, so I’m hoping you will enjoy these as well!
Without further adieu, here’s what I intend on doing this month:
- Start blog for Honey Hive Home (check!) and post three times per week
- Begin business outreach plan
- Volunteer at least once
- Drink at least 64 oz. of water/day (this has become so much harder since I began working from home)
- Average 7,000 steps/day on my FitBit
- Start planning for Kate’s 35th birthday in November
- Decorate our home for fall (the new door decor I made above is just part of what I’ve got up my sleeve!)
- Book travel arrangements for the holidays
- Visit an apple orchard or pumpkin patch
- Host a football game watch party with friends
What are your plans for this month?