I’m so excited to share something that has been on my heart + in my head for quite awhile now. Ever since Honey Hive Home started, I’ve sincerely wanted to help as many people remove stress + anxiety from their lives by helping them clear the clutter and get organized. Since many people are limited by location or time/budgetary constraints, I wanted to create a way to help as many folks as possible.
We will now be offering virtual organizing! Visit our website for the full rundown, but here are the details.
Who It’s For
- Folks who have the energy + enthusiasm to organize a space in their home or office, but aren’t sure where to start
- If you’re interested in working with us, but want to test the waters before committing more fully
- Anyone located in the United States
- People with internet access (must have Skype or FaceTime)
What You’ll Get
- 60-minute Skype or FaceTime (your preference) conversation with a professional organizer
- Step-by-step customized game plan to organize your space going forward
- Detailed suggestions for products to help you get organized (as needed)
- $70 + 4% processing fee
- Payment will be collected prior to virtual organizing session via PayPal invoice
Since this is a new service we’re launching, here’s a special offer: request to book a virtual organizing session by Monday, March 2, 2015 and receive $20 off! Interested? Contact us today! I’d also love to hear your thoughts about this new service and anything else you’d like to see us offer in the future.